Time to Go!

It was time to bag up our apples and pay for what we had picked, except the granny smith..we bought those instead of walking 3 country miles. As you can see….Kylie bagged up her own!!! After paying they all went to the car and I decided to treat everyone to apple cider donuts. I had no idea how they tasted, had never eaten one. (We wanted a group picture before we left, so Cayla put the camera on the hood of the car.  Of course in the one with Dalton I have my eyes closed….i have been doing that lately….what is the deal!!!) Here is Kylie trying the donuts…she is picky about some foods, as you can tell on her face she was not very sure…but to her surprise they were awesome. Late that night, we noticed 2  of the 12 donuts were left….I thought wonder who will be the lucky two to get those last 2. I could just imagine a cup of coffee with that delicious,scrumptious, moist , melt in your mouth…o:k-----I did not get up early enough to get one, nor did I need it, but I wonder whooooo ate the last twooo??? Did someone sneak in the night??? Or did they eat it with coffee or with a soft drink? Hmmm, who stole the last donuts from the donut jar???   I will anxiously await the confession!!! Ha!

Apple collage f

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive