Busy Sunday

Today was so busy that I did not get all of my errands finished. Kylie spent the night Saturday...we over slept...had to bathe her & wash her hair...we were only a few minutes late for Sunday school!!! I ran through & got a bite to eat, went to Belks to get a gift for the Hampton shower, ended up in the children's department ..got a few things for Kylie for next spring....birthday!!! We needed to get her some church shoes so while I waited for Casey, Bart & Kylie to arrive at the mall...I made the big mistake of going to the Childrens Place! They were having a great sale...oh my.....I got a little carried away! Cayla came with them & we did get some shoes & a couple of dresses for the two of them to put under the tree! Then Kylie & I went to the shower & church then dropped her off at Mickey Dee's. Winston called & said I needed to pick up Pizza's for the workers, again...third time in a week!!! The manager said he would give me a dollar off next time I came in!!!Ha! See ya later this week! The lessons that Bryan gave Sunday were very good as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive