Poor Birdies

Well as you know I have been watching these red bellied woodpeckers for a while. Today, a snake crawled up their tree & invaded their home....I hate snakes! The Mexicans were throwing rocks & sticks, they had also noticed these birds. Winston heard the commotion...Cole got the gun & took care of the snake, which prob took care of the baby birds! There was another nest under the shed, and would you believe, another oak snake was on the rafters just leaving their home.....that is why parents should not leave their kids at home alone, just let them starve, I guess! But when they are teenagers you just might want to leave them at home alone...Ha! Just kidding, but some days....I might have thought about it! Love you kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive