Compster's

April the 2nd, I was out mowing the lawn. I saw the workers leaving, but they stopped the van & were playing in the over flow from the pond. I did not know what they were doing, I thought they were cleaning their hands or just playing. Later on Kylie & I were walking, Papa was working on getting the water to drain out of the field. Kylie told me to look.... there was a wizard(lizard) in that water. I did not see anything, nor did Winston. She was insistent they there was a wizard in there!! The next day we found out that there were craw fish in the water. Winston just had to get some. Here we are catching compster's as Kylie called them!!! I guess this is a cross between a craw fish & a lobster!! We have laughed so hard at her talking about those compsters.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive