Winston & Shoes: I have to blog about Winston & shoes. When we go married his shoes were to little. He was miserable! I don't know why, but they were. I guess they ordered the wrong size. Well at the funeral Thursday, his shoes were to big. Now, you know he does not wear a suit every Sunday. I quit with that along time ago! He did not get out anything ahead of time, of course! I did get out his suit & tie and check it out! I did not worry about his shoes, but I did get them out & wipe them off, I thought! He put them on & said they felt big. I said, maybe you had on thick socks when you bought them...I mean I had no idea how big they were. When we got out to the church, he said "I hope I can keep these on!" I said...are they that big? Yep! He asked Cole if they were his, he did not think so! Well, when we got home he kept talking about it. I told him to check the size. They were a 13......yep...they are Cole's! I did not even know we still had any of Cole's things at our house! Winston did find his dress shoes...maybe next time I will remember what they look like! I know Grandma would get a kick out of this story! I have a few funny tales from my Dad's funeral. I will blog them one day! I know it is a serious time, but lets face it, you just can not stop funny things from happening! At my funeral , everyone has my permission to laugh, wear your jeans and have a celebration of my life. Oh yes, a grave side(sp) service is fine with me! Nothing very long or anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive