Blessed

We are so thankful! Our produce seemed to survive the cold weather, this week! Thank you Lord for answered prayers!!! We are totally under his mercy with our crops, they are in his hands. I have often thought, what faith a farmer must have to invest his time and money into a crop. Let's face it....you take a seed, plant it, water it...that is if you have irrigation...if not, you get on your knees & beg for rain...or for no rain, or sunshine, or for it not to get to cold...oh my, a whole lot of praying going on around here!! But, we know he will take care of us, no one at our house has starved as of yet...I need to wire my mouth shut!!! Some times I would tell WB, you may as well go out there and plant dollar bills instead of seeds, it felt like we were just throwing money away. My husband, as well as many farmers, is not a quitter. He would just say, that next year would be better, and sometimes it would be! He is a very hard worker and with God's help, we have been very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. God will surely keep on blessing you because you are so faithful and an encourager always!

    ReplyDelete


My Blog List

Blog Archive