Been A Long Time

Today it was raining cats & dogs. The farm work did not stop, all of our employees were hard at it, they are such hard workers! They were all wet & a little cold. Winston still needed to move the tractor's to another field, about a mile from the house. Booda had taken a truck load of produce to the cooler. Winston & him were going to take the tractors when he got back. The rain had slacked off a little, I told him he should go ahead & try a move them, the radar did not show it letting up any time soon. I told him I would help him, he had been wet most of the day. I got in the closet, grabbed some coveralls. He & I took 2 tractors over & Cayla picked us up. Back to the farm....we needed to take one more tractor. I told him I would take it since I had on the coveralls! Well, let me tell ya, the frog strangler came next!!! Before I could get on the paved road it was pouring! Winston just knew I was going to let him have it....not...I was just laughing! I had on a hat and the coveralls worked pretty good! I really did not mind, it brought back a lot of childhood memories. I did not know if I could remember how to crank the tractor, they are all different, but I did...no prob. It has been a long time since I drove a tractor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive