New Sewing Machine

Today Winston was playing in a golf tournament, everyone else was just hanging around the house. I decided I needed to get out of the house. I went to Hahira to the fabric store...Sew Blessed! The ladies are so nice. Well, my sewing machine is around 24 years old. I have wanted a new machine that would sew & embroider. Well, today was the day. NO, it is not the one I really wanted, but I do not sew as much as I used too. I just could not merit paying what some of them cost. I found a Platinum 955. It was half priced and sews & embroiders. I checked to see if it made a pretty button hole. Why, of course it did!!! I bought it!!! I am waiting on the manual...they could not find it. I did make a practice button hole. I don't have any practice fabric either...will get some soon!!! When I told Winston about it he said, "How much did that cost me?". I told him, not to worry, it was just another gun!!! He laughed! He knows that I have a hard time buying things that are expensive! He also knows it was a good price if I bought it! He is very good to me. Thanks a Million Winston!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive