July Scrape book Gals

Click to play Froggie Frolic July Scrapebook
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
I promised my niece's that we would scrape book again in July. Well, I barely got it in. I went to church with them at Forrest Park on Wednesday night, then to Walmart to pick up a couple of pillows for the guest room, they did not sleep in it, we all camped out in the den! Kylie was spending the week with her Grannie & Dad, so this was a good week for me to do this! Then we went to Pizza Quik to pick up a Pizza. Casey went with us, so she enjoyed the fun also! On to the farm, we stayed up late scrape booking, watching t.v., playing in the computer! They were up early Thursday morning, more S.Booking, riding in the Hawg. We went to the Marble Slab, the Dollar Store...supplies for the scrape books and met their Mom in Target. They had to go home earlier because their Dad was going out of town with the youth group at church & wanted to see them before he left! I am just thankful for the over night visit & for them sharing them with me! Now, those girls can do some shopping!! Watch out Mom & Dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive