10/1/07

Had our normal activities with a few extras! I ordered Ky a Jo JO clown costume for Halloween. It is real cute. She did not want to try the hat on for us. We all tried it on, she would for a minute, but that was it! Well, I left it out so she could play with it a little. Today on our way out to play she grabbed it & tried to put it on. Now, of course I had to go & get my camera!!! I asked her if she would leave it on long enough for me to get a picture. She said "e-ah"! She did & it was so funny & cute!!! Another funny thing you did today....I missed u for a few minutes & I went to look for u, u were on the other side of our bed....doing your business. When you saw me, you hit yourself in the head with your hands, then pointed your finger at me & shook it!!!! I left you alone to give u some privacy!! After CaCa got home we strolled to the barn. Papa & ColCol were there. They had to go back to work & were walking to the packing shed. You went after Cole first telling him to wait, wait! He knelt down in front of you, & you knelt down just like him!! Then you got your Pa, you got his finger & pulled him back toward the barn!! Ca got the hawg & we took you for a ride in it. We went & saw Cole's wild pig he brought over here! Then on to the cotton fields. We got out & you picked your first cotton! Then we saw your Mom & you were ready to go with her!!! You do love your mommy!!! Ca & I decided to pick some cubanells...peppers to stick on the grill. Winston will cook for the packing employee's when they have to work late! They were still working & he & Mr. Harrison Cooper were a cooking! Then we decided we would add some cheese & bacon & put them on the griddle, we were hungry & ready to eat, we sliced a few up with some onions...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Blog List

Blog Archive